|In the event of overdosage or suspected overdose and notwithstanding the fact that the person may be asymptomatic, the nearest doctor, hospital or Poison Centre must be contacted immediately|
Dosages in excess of those recommended may cause severe liver damage.
Patients suffering from liver or kidney disease should take paracetamol under medical supervision.
Do not use continuously for more than 10 days without consulting your doctor.
Consult a doctor if no relief is obtained from the recommended dosage.